Succulent Alaska Halibut
In the deep waters of Alaska, this species grows to an impressive size with some weighing well over 300 pounds. Alaska Halibut has earned its well-deserved reputation as the world’s premium whitefish and is a natural for a variety of signature dishes and attractive plate presentations. Our portions are a convenient way to enjoy delicious Halibut whenever you want. Each skinless, boneless portion is individually vacuum sealed and flash frozen to lock in freshness.
Individually vacuum packed 6-8 oz portions
Comes frozen in a 5 LB box
Health & Nutrition
Cooked Halibut (based on 3.5 oz serving size)
Omega-3: 460 mg
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 70 mg
Potassium: 410 mg
Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Perceived as the “steak of seafood.”
- A flavorful, naturally lean and light fish.
- Alaska Halibut’s mild, slightly sweet flavor is a prime reason for its widespread popularity among consumers and chefs.
- Known for its firm, flaky texture and delicate, succulent flavor.
- Portion Sizes: 6 to 9 ounces
- Boneless Skinless