Wild Alaska Black Cod Portions
Alaska Black Cod features a rich, succulent flavor and a velvety texture. It has beautiful snow-white fillets that flake perfectly and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Portions are a convenient way to enjoy succulent Black Cod whenever you want. Each bone-in skin-on Black Cod portion is vacuum sealed for freshness then flash frozen and shipped.
Skin on/Bone in
Individually vacuum packed 6-8 oz portions
Comes frozen in a 10 LB box
Health & Nutrition
Cooked Black Cod (based on 3.5 oz serving size)
Omega-3: 1800 mg
Protein: 17 g
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 70 mg
Potassium: 410 mg
Cholesterol: 65 mg
- Black Cod’s succulence is often compared to sea bass.
- Some people call it Sablefish because of the soft, delicate texture.
- Rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Bon Appetit Magazine featured Black Cod on their list of Top 10 Hot Ingredients (January 2005 issue).
- Black Cod is mentioned in the popular men’s magazine Details as a new fish to discover. (February 2005 issue).
- The Alaska Black Cod harvest season opens in mid-March and runs through mid-November – practically year round!
- Alaska boasts the largest Black Cod population in the world, thanks to the state’s tight regulations to ensure sustainability of its seafood species.
- Portion Sizes: 6 to 9 ounces
- Bone-in Skin-on